Scott Henry's Holistic Zone
Tip of the Month
How do you Feel?
Improve & Maintain Your Health Regardless of your Age:
We spend the first half of our life making money while sacrificing our health and the second half of our life spending money to maintain our health. We invite you to join us on The Zone to learn how to improve and maintain your health regardless of your age.
How do you Feel?
- Low Energy?
If any of these apply, it’s time to check out Scott Henry’s Holistic Zone!
Feeling Tense? Try This Easy 5-Minute De-Stressor
Belly breathing (also known as “diaphragmatic breathing”) is easy to do, very relaxing and can relieve stress in as little as 5 to 10 minutes. You can do this exercise by lying flat on your back or, as instructed below, while sitting in a chair.
- Sit in a comfortable position in a chair with your knees bent, and your head, neck and shoulders relaxed.
- Put one hand on your belly just below your ribs and the other hand on your chest.
- Take a deep breath in through your nose, and let your belly push your hand out. Your chest should not move.
- Breathe out through pursed lips as if you were whistling. Feel the hand on your belly go in. Tighten your stomach muscles slightly as you continue to exhale through your mouth.
- Repeat 3 to 10 times. Take your time with each breath and notice how you feel.
- Practice this a few times a day, if possible.
Sources: The Cleveland Clinic and Harvard Medical School
Have a Happy Holiday
Take a few minutes to give the gift of health and safety to yourself and others this holiday season.
- Wash hands often for 20 seconds.
Bundle up for warmth.
- Get a flu shot if you haven’t gotten one already. The best way to protect against influenza is to get a flu vaccine every flu season.
- Eat a light, healthy snack before you go to parties to help curb your hunger and decrease your visits to the buffet table.
Watch your children.
- Develop and enforce rules about acceptable and safe behavior for using electronic media.
- Fasten seat belts. Always use them, no matter how short the trip.
- Don’t drink and drive, and don’t let others drink and drive.
Stay in Touch with Scott Henry's Holistic Zone
Sign up for our free wellness and newsletter and stay informed about PEMF
and breakthroughs in the research and technology behind the therapy. This also includes information about our Monthly Giveaways, Tips of the Month, and other valuable information.